Aldelia Group – Our client, a global agriculture manufacturing company, is looking suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agronomist
Duties / Responsibilities
- Regular field checks
- Equipment calibration
- Crop rotation planning and hybrid/variety selection recommendations
- Soil moisture status monitoring
- Irrigation scheduling
- Ag chemical, fertilizer & seed recommendations
- Solicit customers & increase acres and/or opportunities
- Crop budgeting & planning
- Provide personal consultation with customers as needed
- Insect, weed & disease monitoring / diagnostics
- Soil sampling
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture with emphasis on agronomy, crop, soil, weed management, agribusiness
- Background in crop consulting or agriculture.
- Minimum of 2 – 5yrs experience in related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2018.