Rovedana Limited – Our client is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. They have several years’ experience in Oil and Gas, Instrumentation and Electrical, General support and Training. With one of the best training centres in Africa solidly producing outstanding personnel over the last several years. They’ve been identified as the only Nigerian company capable of certain simulation training in Yokagawa and DCS systems.
We are currently in search of candidates with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of their key projects within the capacity below:
Job Title: HVAC Engineer
- Overhaul and maintenance of HVAC centralized and unit systems, P&ID’s
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- An ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Handles physical measurements such as Ohm, testa, ampere, farad and volt.
- Process knowledge of oil treatment, gas treatment and heating.
- B.Eng, B.Sc HND in HVAC, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Must be conversant with the necessary tools as it relates to any of applicants’ areas of specialization as mentioned above
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Minimum of 2 years to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities especially in a reputable oil service company or an Oil and Gas company handling and maintaining HVAC centralised systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “HVAC Engineer”
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2018.