Westown Hotel – As a luxury four star hotel in Lagos, Westown hotel can boast of some of the best staff in the industry. Our newly restructured team have been trained to deliver optimum service to our guest. When you walk into Westown Hotel, you instantly get the feeling that you are in a civilized safe and secure environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Night Duty Executive
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and guidelines at Night
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Required to welcome our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner, ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Oversee preparation of night summary reports.
- Report any suspicious persons, activities and/or hazardous conditions to the Security department and/or the Front Office Manager.
- Conduct Briefing for all staff during Night Shift.
- Inform all Overnight staff of nightly activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests.
- Check accommodations, making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to accommodations if appropriate.
- Maintain a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.
- Manage the night shift in the department ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate Front Office activities with other departments.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Hotel Management, Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Night Duty Manager in a reputable hotel
- Must be proficient in the use of Hotel Software
- Must possess Leadership Quality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2018.