OAOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join its PMD team in the position below:
Job Title: Valves Repair Sales Services Manager
Job Ref: PMD/VRSSM
- Reporting to the Workshop Sales Service Manager, this person is responsible for the management of the sales of the valve shop, driving interaction with clients on AOSO’s capabilities and providing guidance on quotations and contracts.
- Valve shop registration & shop Audits ; Qualification with NCDMB & NIPEX; Registration with IOCs/MFOs/NNPC
- Valve Services Proposals ; Tracking Nipex Tenders
- Liaise with Customers’ Valve workshops ; Align cost structure and Prepare Bids & Proposals
- Monitor the market and evaluate competition and customer specific strategic and operational factors to support business decisions.
- Work across the organization to influence and promote the valve maintenance business including direct selling, training, coaching, proposals/cost estimation assistance for our target market segments.
- Work with the sales and valve maintenance workshop teams to review our offering ensuring we are market competitive across our various market segments.
Qualification & Requirements
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 10-12 years relevant experience in technical sales in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Demonstrated track record of sales / business development growth in Nigeria within oil & gas market – target customers’ production/maintenance/operations/L&D/asset management organizations
- Willingness and ability to travel 60% time across Nigeria
- Must be a self-starter who is driven to completion of sales orders and project execution.
- Working knowledge of Valve repairs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to read and write English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th February, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!