Grundtvig International Secondary School is owned by the Grundtvig Movement of Nigeria, a non-governmental organisation committed to the development of “Education for Life” in Nigeria. The Board of Trustees of the Grundtvig Movement controls the operations of the school through the principal. The Grundtvig Movement is inspired by the Danish Education-for-Life philosopher N.F.S. Grundtvig (1783-1872). It is a residential school for boys and girls.
We are currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Music Teacher (Female)
The ideal candidate must possess:
- A good first degree in Music.
- At least 3-5years cognate working experience as a music teacher in a reputable secondary school.
- Practical knowledge of at least 2 musical instruments (saxophone/trumpet and piano/organ would be an advantage).
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in organizing choirs and musical performances would be an advantage.
Job Title: Guidance Counsellor
- B. Ed in Guidance and Counselling.
- At least 5 years cognate working experience as a Guidance Counsellor in a reputable secondary school.
- Deep knowledge of Career Guidance.
- Effective communication skills and good interpersonal relationship.
- Good organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to establish a relationship of trust, respect and confidence with teachers and students.
- Have strong moral values, integrity, character and discipline.
- Good knowledge of computer.
- Forty years & Above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th February, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!