Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited, a leading solutions-driven microfinance bank in Nigeria. Our mission is to be the microfinance bank of repute, building our customers one at a time with integrated ICT solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head, Human Capital and Branding
- Develop, advise and implement Human capital policies to ensure a stable workforce;compliance with regulatory standards and procedures.
- Coordinate MT brand activities.
- Develop a standard recruitment and selection process.
- Create and implement an effective Performance Management System to sustain performance driven culture.
- Develop MT brands and engage brand personnel where necessary.
- Develop training schedules and ensure learning and development is achieved.
- Develop and manage the process of deductions and remittance of statutory deductions from Employees (PAYE, Pension, NSITF, etc), HMO scheme and HSE plan.
- Prepare schedule for payment of monthly salaries, allowances, bonuses and manage leave schedules, transfer and employee promotions.
- Liaise with the Board and render necessary assistance during Board meetings, AGMs and stakeholders’ meetings.
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Head, Strategy and ERM
- Assess and identity potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of Moneytrust and mitigate them. Develop MT strategies and implementation models.
- Identify, assess and evaluate risks
- Implement strategies, processes and procedures to ensure that Moneytrust is fully prepared to deal with any potential threats
- Analyze documents, statistics, reports and market trends and conduct detailed risk assessments.
- Assess and review Moneytrust Risk Management policies and protocols
- Review all loan requests before approvals and disbursement
- Monitor loans and recoveries
- Develop strategies in line with organizational goals.
Job Title: Head, Business Development
Coordinate all marketing, sales and networking activities of the Bank. Oversee product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services:
- Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th January, 2018.