Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, one of the largest independent manufacturer and distributor of well-known and widely consumed brands, is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Job Reference: 1362
Location: Aba, Abuja and Kano.
- Responsible for planning activities aimed at supporting and helping the maintenance of the automated systems and connected instruments
- Take part in building up of a system for standardization of the equipment and to control its fulfillment
- Designate and conduct activities for preventing breakdowns in the automated systems
- Prepare work instructions concerning the exploitation of the automated systems and the working instructions for the staff in general
- Translate process ideas and requirements into an automation concept with special attention to the analyses of the requested project and the definition and set-up of a programming structure
- Define and support standardization of process software and hardware
- Participate in or lead safety analyses
- Participate in analyzing of data on failures that arise and to propose measures for preventing them occurring in the future
- Designate and maintain the program back up of the automation systems in the assigned factory
- Take part in accepting and commissioning of new automated systems
- HND/B.Sc in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience on Automation in a Manufacturing Industry (bottling, cement, food industry).
- Knowledge of Electrical Drawings & Power Distribution
- Ability to develop a maintenance program for all instrumentation and electronics equipment and components
- Exposure to SIDEL PET machines and Beverage Industry
- Ability to understand and analyse unstructured and not documented PLC software programmes, and the ability to structure and/or comment this software.
- Ability to prepare a software specification based on operational formulated requirements, and the ability to translate.
- Automation experience should cover continuous process control as well as FMCG machines
- Ability to read, understand and to produce Electrical drawings
- Sound knowledge of S5 & S7 Siemens PLC
- PLC programming, data acquisition, Calibration and Human Machine Interface for all electronics equipments like EBI, Cobrix , FBI, Date Coding Machine
- Ability to write and maintain program backups
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Reference: 1374
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Maintain and grow the market share in the region and ensure productivity and profitability of the distributors assigned, by maximizing the Stock Keeping Units, Sales, Optimized stock delivery, distribution and the productivity of the team at his/her Disposal.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales Volume and Target: Management of sales target, plans and analysis.
- Ensure top line achievement
- Market Share: Achievement of market share objectives
- Cost Management: Management of sales operating expenses weekly; Approves and control placement/usage of market equipment
- Achievement of daily, weekly, monthly and the yearly sales budget by category. Evaluate and revise all routes on a regular basis towards the achievement of volume targets.
- Capability Development: Coach and Motivate team to ensure discipline and optimum performance
- Mentoring and ensure a strong bench is built within the Sales team
- Develop consistent and reliable methods of measuring the effectiveness of sales to guide sales personnel in achieving volume objective.
- Develop new business opportunities to grow volume within the region
- Performance Management of team members
- B.Sc./HND in Marketing or related Social Science Faculty. M.Sc./MBA/Strong Professional Qualifications will an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years in FMCG Company in a sales/marketing with strong records achievements
- Leadership Skills
- Conceptual Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Ability to work the required hours to produce results
- Ability to demonstrate a successful sales track record in a competitive environment
- Exceptional multi tasker that thrives in highly competitive market and in tight deadline.
- Resilient and Self-motivated.
- Team Player
Job Title: Full Goods Planning Lead
Job Reference: 1375
Function: Supply chain
- The FG Planning Lead is responsible for ensuring that products are available in the right quantity at the right time and the right location using the right planning tools and processes to improve sales as well as company profit/bottom-line
- Liaison between the sales and the production teams for proper sales forecasting.
- Demand planning & sales forecasting and also demand capability development for business growth.
- Supply Network Planning and processes.
- Capacity planning and production optimization.
- Distribution planning & collaboration for effective FG networking & delivery.
- Tools management & deployment
- Strategic projects planning & delivery
- B.Sc in Statistics, Mathematics or Supply Chain Management or Analytical Faculties/Social Sciences or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in CSD industry
- Excellent knowledge of logistics with good inventory / distribution, interpersonal, planning, control, analytical skills.
- Must be highly numerate with advanced excel skills.
- Uncompromising integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply