Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guidance & Counseling Educator
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Education.
- A Master’s degree in Counseling will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years counselling experience in an educational setting.
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th January, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!