Air Separation Nigeria Limited – Manufacturers of Industrial & Medical Oxygen, Sales and Maintenance of Airsep PSA Oxygen-Generating Systems.
Air Separation, is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Head, HRA
- Coordinates, implements, and maintains the company’s Document.
- Filing and Control System
- Ensure that a positive company image is maintained and projected at all times.
- Managing Director, All departments and divisions
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties, making travel and meeting arrangement for executive management including preparation of minutes, agendas and supporting documents.
- Ensure a high standard of member and client service is maintained and enhanced at the main reception and over all electronic communications.
- Handle special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from department such as word processing, data entry and internet research tasks.
- Manage the company reception area and ensures completion of necessary paper work, sign-in and security procedures.
- Responsible for the receipt, disbursement and storage of items with the assistance of the audit department.
- Ensure the maintenance of an appropriate document filing, tracking and control structure
- Respond to queries from clients, visitors, job applicants and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director, Human Resource Manager
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Level of compliance with the appropriate document filing structure.
- Use of Information Technology in storing and tracking documentation.
- Average time to respond to document requests.
- To be determined
- Bachelor degree from a reputable institution.
- 1 year experience in similar role
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Oral & Written Communication skills
- Ability to understand technical information and relay it in a manner that is clearly understood by others.
- Responsive and Results Orientation
- Personal passion and drive to meet and exceed assigned targets
- Ability to ook beyond the obvious in problem-solving
- Ability to transmit information effectively i.e. in clear, unambiguous terms to employees, management and other stakeholders to facilitate at all times the achievement of the goals and objectives of the organisation
- Possession of human skill (Ability to interact effectively with people – staff, regulatory agencies and customers alike)
- Must be ethical i.e. must follow the ideals and responsibilities of the industry as set.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and proactive (to be able to think and take initiative).
- Must be dedicated and responsible.
- Ability to develop, build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Sound ethics and integrity.
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com