Cable Newspaper Limited was established on November 29, 2011 “to deliver knowledge-driven journalism in the pursuit of Nigeria’s progress”. TheCable.ng was launched on April 29, 2014 to drive the vision through online journalism. It aims to be the most respected online newspaper out of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Administrative Officer
- The candidate will based in Lagos and shall be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Deal competently with clients, buy supplies and manage stockrooms.
- Minimum qualification – first degree in any field
- Minimum of one year experience
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Good client service skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good team player
- Reporting and administrative/business writing skills
Our packages are competitive and are influenced by the experience, level of education and job description of the successful applicants.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position applied for should be the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th February, 2018.