G4S is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Main Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for receiving, investigating and responding to all customer inquiries regarding installation, products and services.
- Troubleshooting problems and coordinate with various internal departments to resolve problems.
Other responsibilities include:
- Interact with customers by phone, e-mail and/or face-to-face regarding various care issues.
- Conducting and reporting NPS monthly
- Solicit cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the customer care experience.
- Tracking and reporting of relevant customer care performance metrics.
- Capturing and applying customer feedback.
- Regular update of client details and information
- Managing existing client contract and expanding existing contract for new business opportunities
- To provide client with in-depth knowledge of our business and excellent service
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients
- Analyse records of customer inquiries
- Maintain accurate records of all contacts with clients
- Overcome client resistance/objections to services we provide
- Develop and maintain relationships which benefit client
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
- Identify new opportunities
- Effectively communicate with Key Clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication to identify full potential for, and to gain maximum commitment to purchase products
- Regular soft calls and visits to the customers
- Administration of customer satisfaction surveys ( 2 times in a year)
- Document and Follow through to resolve all customer complaints
- Gather and report relevant information about the industry, business prospects and competition
- Make a monthly summary report .
- Provide hands on support of customer care initiatives such as automated provisioning, online billing and detailed account management.
- Maintain good relationships with customers through regular phone contact,e-mails or the personal contact
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries and also to proffer solution
- Any other that may be needful and assigned
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- University Graduate or equivalent
- At least 2 years hardcore sales experience
- Experience in a multinational organization
- Experience in a software sales environment
- Knowledge of implementing sales and marketing policy and procedures
- Proactive in their work and willing to take the initiative to propose and implement new approaches
- Able to work without supervision
- High level of integrity
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Results oriented
- Commercial flair
- Passion for customer service
- Refer to Aligned Sales Competency Framework
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a one page letter setting out why they are the right candidate for this position to: [email protected]
Note: Candidates without the requisite experience should not apply.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!