Our client is a leading private educational institution in the country, with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary & Secondary Schools in Lagos.
We are seeking a result-oriented & experienced personel to fill the position of a :
Job Title: Female Guidance Counselor
- Develop & implement effective counseling program
- Provide individual & group counseling
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students
- Appraise the progress of students
- Identify behavioral problems or at-risk students and act appropriately.
- Work hand-in-hand with parents, school and stake-holders in implementing a sustainable counseling plan that will foster growth.
- Complete assessments and tests, analyse results and provide feedback.
- Prepare & review progress report.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree preferably in education in Guidance Counseling, Psychology or any related field from any reputable university/institution
- Possession of Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of Eight (8) years post NYSC experience.
- Proven experience as a guidance counselor.
- Strong command of emotional intelligence.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Education in various models of teaching, best counseling practices and regulations
- Candidate must be a female.
- Must be able to use ICT to enhance teaching.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply