Our client is a leading private educational institution in the country, with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary & Secondary Schools in Lagos.
We are seeking a result-oriented & experienced personel to fill the position of a :
Job Title: Female Guidance Counselor
- Develop & implement effective counseling program
- Provide individual & group counseling
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students
- Appraise the progress of students
- Identify behavioral problems or at-risk students and act appropriately.
- Work hand-in-hand with parents, school and stake-holders in implementing a sustainable counseling plan that will foster growth.
- Complete assessments and tests, analyse results and provide feedback.
- Prepare & review progress report.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree preferably in education in Guidance Counseling, Psychology or any related field from any reputable university/institution
- Possession of Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of Eight (8) years post NYSC experience.
- Proven experience as a guidance counselor.
- Strong command of emotional intelligence.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Education in various models of teaching, best counseling practices and regulations
- Candidate must be a female.
- Must be able to use ICT to enhance teaching.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!