Karbak Ventures Limited – We are an Industrial Engineering firm and general contractors and have been providing top-notch customer service since 1998. In the intervening years, we have handled projects of high international standards and collaborated with experts from all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Experienced Electrician
Employment Type: Contract
- To carry out new installations and construction works i.e. construction and laying of cable trays, ladders and ducts.
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Interpret electrical diagrams
- Install switches, sensors, circuit breakers, control panels
- Prepare and assemble conduits both galvanized and PVC and connect wiring through them
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems(particularly in FMCGs)
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.)
- Demonstrable ability to interpret electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject.
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be selected.