La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited will join Cameroon, Ghana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Cambodia and Ivory Coast as member of Advans group network. Advans SA SICAR was created in 2005 by Horus Development Finance together with several development financial institutions: IFC, FMO, KFW, CDC, EIB, AFD Group. The Advans group has 2.600 employees throughout the world, and almost 320.000 clients.
Job Title: Recovery Officer
The Recovery Officer will be responsible for the efficient follow-up and recovery of outstanding repayments, interest and penalties on delinquent loans either in form of cash or through seized assets.
Main purpose and objectives of the job:
- Recovery Management
- Asset seizure/ sales
- Manage a portfolio of arrears clients with the purpose to decrease the outstanding amount of overdue loans
- Ensure and maintain excellent portfolio quality
Reduce loan restructuring, loan refinancing and loan write-offs of the bank
- Capacity to communicate efficiently both orally and in writing
- A very analytical and tactical mind
- Capacity to investigate effectively with clients and guarantors
- Capacity to obtain information from external sources.
- Fluent in English and Yoruba
- Physically fit.
- Willingness to travel around branches.
- A minimum of HND / BSC in any discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position of which 2 years must be in a financial institution.
- A valid drivers license and ability to drive will be an added advantage.
- Practical knowledge of micro/small business and market environment will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!