ETAD Consult Limited – Our client, a school with international standards [Creche, Nursery and Primary] equipped with modern and state of the art facilities in a conducive learning environment, as part of its growth and developmental strategy, requires a resourceful, experienced and innovative educationist for the position below:
Job Title: Female Guidance Counselor
- Develop & implement effective counseling program
- Provide individual & group counseling
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students
- Appraise the progress of students
- Identify behavioral problems or at-risk students and act appropriately.
- Work hand-in-hand with parents, school and stake-holders in implementing a sustainable counseling plan that will foster growth.
- Complete assessments and tests, analyse results and provide feedback.
- Prepare & review progress report.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Education in Guidance & Counseling, Psychology or any related field from any reputable university/institution
- Possession of Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience as a guidance counselor.
- Strong command of emotional intelligence.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Education in various models of teaching, best counseling practices and regulations
- Must be able to use ICT to enhance teaching.
Job Title: Deputy Head Teacher
Educational Qualification/Certifications and Experience
- A first degree in an Education related course (B.Sc-Ed., B.A- Ed) from a reputable local or foreign university with a minimum of second class honours
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Must demonstrate and highlight concrete career achievements
- The role requires an ability to understand a complex organization while also being able to resolve sometimes highly emotional and personal conflicts and challenges of staff and pupils.
- Excellent leadership and Managerial skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- Computer literate with the ability to use modern teaching aids
- Ability to foster team spirit and training skills
- Innate love for working with children
- Prioritization, planning and organization skills.
- High expectations of teaching and learning
- Excerpts of Job Profile
Quality Assurance Academic Supervisor:
- Develop , monitor and evaluate the curriculum for both quality and content.
- Properly reviews and validates the Scheme of Work and lesson notes before deployment termly.
- Weekly review of class work and lessons taught in line with planned lessons and scheme.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods. Proper supervision of classroom activities and lesson delivery in line with the School’s plans.
- All other specified schedules to achieve quality assurance academic supervision.
Job Title: Class Teacher
- B.Ed, NCE, B.Sc, BA, HND qualification.
Experience & Skill:
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience in a reputable institution of learning
- Excellent and effective communication skill & good team player
- Excellent knowledge of Classroom management and work scheme
- Excellent knowledge of Standard operational procedure
- Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spread sheet, Power point etc
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with reachable email address and phone numbers.
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018.
Note: Any candidate without the requisite requirement as contained in the advert will not be considered.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!