DealDey Limited is the first E-commerce company in Nigeria and the fastest growing E-commerce company in Africa. DealDey Limited is a daily deals company, providing best discount deals on products and services across the federation.
In line with attracting the best, brightest and most suitable talent to join the Information Technology (Development) Team, DealDey has commence its annual recruitment for graduate to join this department in building a world class Technology through Software Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Verification Officer
Purpose of the Job
- The job role is responsible for ensuring data uploaded to the website is done timely, accurately, error free and meets defined standards of product information.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure each criterion is checked on each deal being verified based on the set standard.
- Ensure deals meet the required standard for title, duration, price, description and other criteria as communicated.
- Query, reject or approve deals as applicable.
- Locate and correct data entry errors if miniscule, or query the deal if required.
- Regularly browse through the website to spot irregularities or errors and take required corrective actions.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of one year graduate experience
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Fast thinker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- SEO Knowledge is a plus
Key Performance Indicators:
- Minimum number of deals live daily
- Timeliness and accuracy of deal uploads
- 0% uploads and scheduling errors
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with a detailed cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “DD/Content Verification Officer” as the e-mail subject.
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018.
- This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert.
- If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.