Meadow Hall Consult – Our client, a Private International Secondary School situated in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, requires the services of a 21st century experienced educators to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Specialists Teacher
- We are recruiting experieced teachers in the following: English, Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, ICT, Librarian ,Civic Education, Account, Art, Geography, Economics, Business Studies, History, Additional Mathematics, Design &Technology, Sociology, Physics, Food & Nutrition, Design Tech (D&T), French, Literature, Religious Education, Physical Education, Agricultural Science.
Qualifications and Skills
- A good honours degree or equivalent in the subject being applied for or a related subject
- Successful experience as a classroom teacher using the British & Nigerian curricula
- Evidence of curriculum development and review skills
- Record in raising student achievement
- Must possess excellent ICT skills for teaching and learning
- Record of success through department or other whole school responsibility
- Proven leadership in curriculum development and delivery
- An ability to teach KS3 and KS4
- Evidence of further recent subject-based professional development
- Experience in successfully working with parents, external agencies to raise achievement
- Applicants must possess educational qualifications, with at least 3yrs work experience
- Working experience in preparing students for IGCSE & WAEC Examinations.
Job Title: Head of School
- 8 – 10yrs work experience in teaching and leadership roles.
Job Title: Vice Principal – Academics
- 5 – 7yrs work experience in teaching and leadership roles.
Job Title: School Administrator
- 3 – 5yrs relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th April, 2018.