Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a leader in the plastics manufacturing sector requires the service of:
Job Title: Factory HR Head (Factory/Plant HR)
- Coordinate, direct and supervise all HR activities.
- Time attendance, shift and leave management.
- Compensation and benefits management.
- Talent acquisition & manpower planning.
- Performance management.
- Employee relations/industrial relations; union management.
- Health and Safety Management.
- Conduct investigations into internal employee complaints and concerns.
- Renewal of regulatory licensing. Liaising with government authorities on statutory compliance.
- Advises and collaborates with management in investigating, answering and settling grievances.
- Advises management of current labour legislation, prevailing union and management practices, current wage rates, and employee benefit program practices and costs.
- Coordinate the activities involved in the disciplinary, dismissal, shift, transfer and promotion of employees.
- Monitor the performance of all staff members in union with departmental heads and identify training needs from the performance appraisals carried out for the purpose of staff development, etc.
Required Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in social sciences.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ cumulative experience with at least 4 of those in a manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of Factory Act.
- Advanced degree in HR/professional certification.
- Expert at people management, maintaining healthy employee relations, handling employee grievances, employee welfare, payroll management, industrial and labour relations, disciplinary management, etc.
- Proficient in assessing training and development needs and designing specified and exclusive training and development programs.
- Skilled in handling large work forces.
- Must be computer-literate.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- To manage sales of the organization’s products within the assigned region. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel and resources.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plan to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings in the region.
- Drive the given regional sales target of the company aggressively.
- Collaborate with sales team and Strategize in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the region.
- Manage the assigned geographic sales area to increase business to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to coach, appraise and train regional sales personnel’s.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the National Sales Officer.
- Manages regional personnel’s and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the region.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams from the region.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides monthly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity to the National Sales Officer.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top level customers in the region.
- Collaborates with team to develop sales and marketing strategies to improve regional market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit (Expenses vs Income).
- Train sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Work with the Accounts Department to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Any other duty assigned by the National Sales Officer.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field at least 7 (seven) years cumulative experience with a minimum of five (5) years practical sales experience in a related industry.
Other requirements include:
- Good knowledge of sales and business development
- Self-motivator, ability to negotiate and close high net worth deals and sales
- Good interpersonal skills, good command of English Language and strong leadership skills
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
- Relevant industrial certifications and accreditation
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team. Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Job Title: National Marketing Officer
Job Ref: NMO
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
- Provide innovative ideas for business growth by developing an effective strategy for marketing, sales and distribution of products to customers
- Ensure the successful performance and profit generation of the company by overseeing teams of Regional Sales Managers and maintain successful relationships with large, distribution customers.
- Create and develop programs for National Sales and ensure its implementation. Develop action plans for field sales.
- Ensure the successful achievement of the company’s sales goals across all the regions.
- Ensure sales volume is at its maximum.
- Oversee company’s sales performance at regional levels.
- Develop effective sales strategy in liaison with management and ensure timely implementation.
- Lead market channel development activities and coordinates sales distribution by identifying and establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Responsible for handling all the dealers & partners, including order planning, credit limits, relationship management, and ensure increased profitability for the company.
- Meets with key clients, assisting Regional Sales Managers and Sales Executives with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Keep current with demand and supply of company’s products, economic indicators, changing trends and its competitors.
- Monitor cost(s) in relation to prevailing competition, and if necessary adjust the price of selling.
- Monitor and give appraisal to the activities of Regional Business Development Managers.
- Initiate, build and establish professional networks across the regions.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and training of Sales employees for effective delivery.
- Participate in market strategy building by providing useful information from sales activities.
- Any other responsibility sales/ marketing task assigned by the line manager.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing, MBA and relevant filed will be an advantage
- Proven work experience as a National Sales Manager/Officer preferably in the plastic/ Industrial Chemical/ FMCG sectors.
- Experience managing a high performance marketing & sales team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to understand and analyze sales performance spreadsheet
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Must possess excellent negotiating and relationship skills
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must possess the ability to meet up sales target and motivating skills to encourage the sales team
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess an excellent negotiation and collaboration skills
Job Title: Recycling Procurement Officer
- The recycling Procurement Officer will be responsible for coordinating and assisting with sustainable procurement initiatives, responsible for the timely procurement and delivery of high quality, low cost materials and the proper processing of assigned customer orders.
- He/she will support procurement projects across the organization, providing procurement advice to staff, negotiating new supply agreements and renegotiating existing supply agreements.
- Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing authority.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies with stakeholders.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Ensures the timely delivery of quality products at the lowest possible cost.
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on best criteria’s.
- Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices.
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of the suppliers.
- Processes the necessary clearance documents e.g. Way bills etc.
- Ensures the proper processing of assigned customer orders e.g. Verifies quantity of orders; Verifies that the required order is within the agreed budget.
- Submits final invoices to the Finance and Accounts Department.
- Monitor internal procurement systems and processes and ensure that compliance is achieved across the organisation.
- Maintain accurate auditable records of all procurement process which result in high process compliance.
- Any other duty of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- A degree in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistical Analysis. A professional designation related to supply chain is considered an asset.
- 4 – 5 years previous work experience in the plastic sector with procurement responsibilities is highly desired.
- High level of computer literacy, with specific requirements for Access databases, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skill set should include: communication, active listening and learning, reading comprehension, coordination, judgment and decision making, organization, time management, writing, service orientation, negotiation, and mathematics.
- Work Value & Style: detail oriented, dependable, and cooperative, stress tolerant, independent, initiative, persistent, adaptable/flexible, independent and comfortable making decisions, multi-tasking, integrity, self control and adhere to a code of ethical conduct.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Liaise and network with the purpose of engaging a prospective client and increase the organization’s bottom line.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through physical visit, cold calling, networking and through the use of social media platforms and filed marketing.
- Target key accounts potential for the company; implements all sales action.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication drive.
- Sells the organizations products & services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and converting them to customers.
- Identify service & product line improvements by remaining current on trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Follow up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to customers.
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports the operational aspects of business booked.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Good negotiating and convincing skills; passion for marketing & sales, ability to leverage of networking/leads given
- Commission driven marketing/sales push
- Minimum of 3 years experience (sales/marketing experience i.e. ‘Product/FMCG’ sales)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Using ‘Job Title’ as subject of mail
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.
Note: Qualified applicants’ will be contacted for interviews.