We are a dental and eye clinic located at Bogije, Ibeju Lekki and Ikeja GRA. We are equipped with the latest in dental and eye technologies, and our sole aim is to provide you with high quality and affordable dental and eye services.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Dental Officer
- Patient education regarding best oral health habits.
- Satisfactory and timely (same-day) treatment.
- Cleaning and repairing teeth, extracting teeth when necessary, fitting crowns and administering anaesthesia prior to dental procedures.
- Leading dental staff in patient care.
- Patients follow up.
- Referring patients to specialists when required.
- Advocating and sourcing for patients for the clinic.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- 5 years post NYSC Experience
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent people management skill.
- Must be able to multitask
Job Title: Optometrist
- Provide outpatient care for patients with eye-related disorders and conditions Conduct routine eye examinations, including visual field tests Determine each patient’s visual acuity, field of vision and hand-eye coordination Take detailed medical histories for all patients, including current and past prescription medications Evaluate eye-related symptoms, such as discharge, redness and inflammation Prescribe corrective lenses when required Refer patients to board-certified ophthalmologists when required for more holistic eye care
- Educate patients on proper eye care
- Provide treatments such as vision therapy or low-vision rehabilitation
- Provide pre- and post operative care to patients undergoing eye surgery
- Evaluate patients for the presence of other diseases and conditions, such as diabetes or hypertension, and refer patients to other healthcare providers as needed
- Promote eye and general health by counseling patients
- Identify eye health safety factors that could impact vision, such as working around chemicals or in front of a computer
- Advise patients about proper eye hygiene and care.
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) 2+ years’ experience working as an optometrist
- Good Patient-Doctor Relationship
- Advanced time management skills and multitasking ability
- Ability to diagnose and treat eye-related disorders and condition
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 11th March, 2018.