SDIL – Our client an Innovative group of companies with a leading a financial institution inclusive as part of the group of companies located in Lagos Nigeria due to expansion,they are currently looking to hire enthusiastic and experienced candidates that are ready to learn and grow within the ranks in the organization to fill teh position below:
Job Title: Channel Manager
- The Channel Manager monitors the establishment, maintenance, and expansion of relationships within the Asset Creation sales channels.
- The Channel Manager ensures achievement of profitability on the entire range of company’s Asset creation products/services and maximizing revenue opportunities with channel partners.
- Implementing channel marketing plans.
- Monthly reporting on achievement of sales KPI’s within sales Channels.
- Driving the RSE teams towards meeting set targets for profitable sales volume and achievement of strategic objectives in the channels.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates RSEs & Chanel partners’ needs on an ongoing basis to increase performance and drive results.
- Works with Client Experience team to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of arising issues.
- Managing potential channel conflict with channel partners within the channels; by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and ensuring strict adherence to organizational sales policies.
- Proactively recruiting new qualifying RSEs (as required) and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Establishes productive & professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Complete required training and development programs for both RSEs and channel partners as required.
- Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements towards improving customer satisfaction, improving sales efficiency, etc.
- Work closely with the strategy and marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals etc.
- Minimum five years of channel sales experience in a Business to-Business & Business-to-Consumer Sales environment.
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge of financial products, financial and credit risk analysis.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Availability to travel from time to time.
- I.T proficiency.
- Excellent Data management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Highly driven and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong leadership & team building skills.
Very attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience.
Job Title: Head, Internal Operations
- The job holder is responsible for overseeing internal operations which covers procurement, facility management, fleet management & logistics.
- The incumbent must have solid years of experience in supply chain management function and must be able to operate at a strategic level.
- Improves and maintains the organization’s dispatch system, vehicle inspections and visitations.
- Ensures proper documentation of all lease transactions are obtained & maintained.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of all fleet support needs, including vehicle maintenance and repairs, fuel cards and expenses, vehicle assignment and tracking, and GPS management.
Operating Lease Transactions:
- Provides business support for the organization.
- Provides procurement and analytical expertise, including research, cost modeling and analytical support services, to inform procurement and category management, decision-making and strategy.
- Formulates and drives a consistent approach towards sourcing, purchasing and tendering activity within the organization, ultimately ensuring that value for money is maximized and cost savings are generated.
- A minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in supply chain management function, administration or relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience in managing large number of fleet
Salaries very attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience.
Job Title: Operations Performance Manager
- Operations Performance Manager is responsible for overall performance monitoring, assessment, review and reporting of business processes and support processes in the organization.
- Establish and monitor operations performance management metrics, policies and processes
- Design, and build customized dashboards to manage and monitor interdepartmental process and third party support performance.
- Leverage expertise of Data Analysis Manager to proffer insight into supplied data
- Interpret performance data and reports to identify trends and generate appropriate courses of action
- Drive Operations Performance Analysts to provide key performance data related to products, channels and process owners.
- Monitor and Evaluate process owner performance in conjunction with HR
- Performance Management Executive, for necessary penalties or bonuses
- Select and effectively manage Operations Performance Analysts within the department to ensure delivery of overall targets.
- Oversees periodic Gap analysis for the different departments within the organization, to ensure continuous improvement.
- Perform a meaningful role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at operational excellence
- The job holder should have minimum of 5 years relevant experience, must be smart and proactive
Very attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!