Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Provides comprehensive, high quality professional and administrative support service to the MD in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful management of ntel.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Support the MD to manage work schedule and activities
- Organize and attend meetings and ensure the MD is well prepared for meetings; document meeting minutes, where appropriate
- Organize and maintain the MD’s diaries and appointments
- Deal with incoming email and correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required
- Provide Administrative support to the Head Compliance for the effective running of the Office of the CEO.
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation and occasionally, travel with the MD to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screen phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Fluent in English
- First degree in English, Secretarial Administration or related field
- Postgraduate qualification may be an advantage
- 4-5 years’ experience including:
- 2-3 years in a personal assistant or team coordinator role
- Proficiency in the use of relevant Microsoft office packages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: “PA to the CEO” should be the subject of your application
Application Deadline 8th March, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!