Pruvia Integrated – Our client, a Major player in the Real Estate, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified applicants into their esteem organisation in the capacity below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients’ & selling the Organisation’s Product.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
- Must know to Drive and possess a Driver’s License
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- HND/Bachelors Degree in any Discipline
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Must be 28 years and Above
- Minimum of 4 years working experience as Human Resource Officer preferably Real Estate
- Professional qualification in HR an added advantage
- Must know to how drive and possess a Driver’s License.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected] with their valid addresses and contact numbers included, the subject of your application should the job Title
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!