IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, OSS & Service Processes
Reports To: Service Desk & OSS Platforms Senior Manager
- To manage all aspects of the OSS platforms and services as provided to our internal customer (NOC).
- This involves managing customer relationship, holding CAB discussions, vendor management and issues resolution.
- Manage vendor resources ensuring timely and successfully delivery
- Escalate issues as and when appropriate to IT Director
- Responsible for ensuring all Reporting requirements for NOC are met within time and quality constraints
- Manage resource(s) for managing OSS technical projects supporting our NOC Center:
- End-to-end management of project from requirements, vendor development, internal testing to deployment
- Vendor meeting management
- Responsible for hold regular NOC Change Advisory Board (CAB) sessions with our NOC:
- Hold regular CAB sessions with the NOC Management and key stakeholders
- Manage technical resource(s) managing all aspects of the services IT provides to NOC (reporting, SIM management, APN management, etc.
- Handle escalations in a professional and timely manner
- Reporting as and when required
- Responsible for ensuring ordering, testing and overall management of SIM card requisitions from end users:
- Manage SIM card projections
- Work closely with suppliers (MTN, 9Mobile, etc.) to ensure quality of SIM cards supplied to IHS
- Provide support in resolving issues with SIM cards (internal and external resolutions / escalations)
Requirements, Education and Experience
- University degree – IT or related field
- Industry experience – preferred Telecom Operator experience (6+ years, 1+ years as a manager)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected] indicating in the subject the “Name and Location” of the role.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2018.