Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited – We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry.
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician
Job Type: Full Time
- Mechanical maintenance/ service technicians specialised in working on power control system that are both electrical and mechanical in composition.
- The role involves performing preventative and regular maintenance on electro-mechanical generators and experienced in handling moderate and complex repair work.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting & repairs of generators.
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance on Installed generators.
- Diagnose issues with complex control systems and employ tactics to resolve them effectively
- Project supervision and leadership of the shift maintenance team.
- Troubleshoot complex problems associated with generators by following precedential steps and corrective actions.
- Qualification B.Sc/HND/OND, At least 3 years of practical experience in operations, maintenance and Servicing/ Repairs of low to medium capacity generators.
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Specialization: Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer.
- Ability to read & analyze technical data, designs or specifications with particular reference to mechanical systems/installations.
- Understanding of occupational safety standards.
- Good understanding of local and international standards and specifications of mechanical systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title as the subject.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.