Rovedana Limited – Our client is one of the largest car buying service in Nigeria with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars with lots of inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Inspection Officer
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Test vehicle for wear-and-tear damage.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Prepares reports based on findings from the inspection.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Advise company on the best offer for purchasing inspected vehicles
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles;
- Minimum of OND
- Excellent physical condition
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
- Proven experience as auto mechanic; at least one (1) year experience.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Vehicle Inspection Officer”
Application Deadline 19th March, 2018.