An Insurance company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Aid relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
- Bachelor’s Degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in Software Development.
- Industry experience in Insurance or Financial Services is an Advantage. Knowledge of Secure Software Development Methodologies
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience with Windows .NET framework, C#, Java, Python, HP, VB, PLSQL, TSQL etc.
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST, Web Services, DLLs etc.
- Experience in creating rich UI / UX application designs.
- Experience working with Databases such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database 11g. 12.
- Mobile development experience on Android and IOS is a plus.
- Experience working with Web servers IS, Apache, Web Logic etc.
- Practical experience of development with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESBI. Familiar with FINTECH and INSURTECH developments.
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
- Liaise with agencies to ensure good relationship and publication of stories/interviews about the company’s operations and achievements.
- Draft and develop materials on topical issues that may be published regularly for internal and external communication
- Advise the management of publicity trends that may be of value to the company
- Present daily reports of news events related to the industry to the provided database
- Recommend implement and maintain website design and operation.
- Liaison with Agencies to ensure development of creatives for adverts in the Media
- Ensure that Adverts are appropriately placed based on approved specifications
- Maintain good working relationship with all third party providers
- Develop and consolidate strong media ties to confirm widespread outreach to public and business partners.
- Contribution to the increased visibility and understanding of the company’s vision and purpose.
- Other duties assigned by the Group Head.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Public Relations, Mass Communication or Creative Arts and a Masters Degree in Communication, an advantage. At least 1 year post qualification experience preferably in the Insurance Services Sector.
- Age: 22-30 years.
Key Competence Requirements
- Written & Oral Communication Skills, Political and Economic scope, Writing & Research Skills IT skills, Analytical & Reasoning Skills, CreatMty & Environmental awareness, interpersonal communication skills
- Organisation Context, Leadership. Regulatory requirements in the Insurance industry. Insurance Law, Analytical skills, Learning Orientation.
Job Title: Head of Alternative and Digital Channels
- Develop and implement Digital marketing and sales strategy for the business using electronic channels Develop and implement efficient and effective digital ecosystem partnerships to drive sales and expand distribution
- Identify opportunities in the market and implement digital alternative channels and electronic payment solutions
- Develop, execute, and manage Digital Channels as a sales channel for the firm’s Products and Services across remote touch points
- Responsible for digital channels business targets – number of new customers, number of hits, click-through, number of sales, number of downloads, number of active clients
- Define and monitor digital channels operational requirements and key performance indices – error free processing, uptime.
- Oversee service management of vendors and outsourced operations and execution of Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Identify innovation initiatives to enhance digital sales and service delivery
- Define and scope required digital solutions to grow sales and improve service delivery
- Identify and build technology aggregator partnerships to grow the business.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Mass Communication, Marketing or any social sciences with Diploma in Digital Marketing, SEO certifications amongst others.
- 6- 10 years working experience with relevant experience in E-Commerce, Retail and/or Digital Financial Services sales roles or electronic payments roles.
- The job holder must have supervised minimum of 2 people in a structured environment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th April, 2018.