Job Title: Facility Manager
- The job holder is accountable for all the mechanical and electrical deliverables required for the whole facility.
- The apartment is a smart-home located at Ikoyi with modern state-of-the-art electronics and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Manages projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems by conducting research programs and making recommendations on best solutions.
- Provides technical advice, assess project requirements, service and maintain equipment.
- Measures the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines.
- Maintains and modify equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Read design specifications and technical drawings on every equipment purchased before installation.
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc).
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- equipment and system capabilities; confirming assembly, and installation processes.
- Provides engineering information by answering enquiries required by the residents.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, apply knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Wires work station cubicles by studying blueprints; laying-out circuitry for common and dedicated electrical outlets; providing raceways for telephone communications. Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Performs electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, luminous and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- Install and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
- Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks as required.
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties as required.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
Required Experience and Skills
- At least 7 years work experience
- HND, B.Sc or M.Sc in Electrical Engineering.
- Database Design
- Analyzing Information
- Reporting Research Results
- Attention to Detail
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Electronic Systems
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Electronic Testing Design
- Project Management
- Quality Focus
Attractive remuneration above industry standards, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using “ELE-AI” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.