Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare and pharmaceutical products affordable and available across Sub-Saharan Africa. We achieve this by sourcing globally from WHO approved production facilities and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager – Consumer Brands
- Define the implementation plans of the assigned brands.
- Manage the Annual & Quarterly brand planning cycle from situation analysis, through planning and execution of tactical activities.
- Actively contribute to brand and business strategy for the organisation.
- Conduct quarterly regional cycle meetings reviewing the brand performance and succeeding quarters brand plans.
- Drive market requirements for current & future brands/line extensions by conducting market research and feasibility studies through in house team or external agencies.
- Conducting regional product knowledge training workshops to improve the knowledge and communication strategy of the team.
- Provide in-depth industry, market & competitive brand analysis through market research & surveys.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing and Local Sales to develop and execute sales. tactics, tools and marketing input materials.
- Ensure all local communication and promotion is aligned with the core brand strategy as provided by Central Marketing, ensuring consistent communication of the brand key messages to create a distinct product positioning.
- Maintain a tracking and review system to track, control and improve implementation of agreed marketing programs.
- Maintain records of all marketing activities, items and marketing spends.
- Provide inputs in developing Pricing and Packaging Strategies.
- Proactively communicate with Senior Management on the plans & business performance of the assigned brands.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
- Minimum Qualifications: BBA with specialisation in Marketing
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 years in Brand management of FMCG brands in Nigeria
- Job Specific Skills: Excellent team player with ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority must be analytical and should have very good presentation skills. Must be very good in MS office applications. Should be willing to travel extensively within Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Regional Manager – Institutions
- Ensure the target set for the month is split up into respective institution based on the focus brands.
- Develop direct institution sales in line with the targets given.
- Launch new products and ensure range selling improves resulting in higher sales.
- New product penetration into the target institutions.
- Ensuring the marketing activities are implemented as per the approved plan and monitoring their effectiveness.
- Work Extensively with the med reps to improve their effectiveness.
- Coaching, Counselling, Training the Med reps to improve productivity every month.
- Competition and Market feedback, conducting periodic market surveys.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports as per company norms.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
- Minimum Qualifications: B .Pharm
- Minimum Experience: 5 years’ experience in a managerial position in a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Job Specific Skills: Good communication and presentation skills, aggressive, good leadership and interpersonal skills, good man management skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!