Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions withing Lagos State:
Job Title: Call Center/Customer Service Agent
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Call Center/Customer Service Agent Job Duties
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Skills: Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum of HND/B.sc in English, Mass Communication, Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Lekki-Ajah residence is required
Job Title: Contact Centre Marketing Officer
- Demonstrate the ability to understand, provide face to face (f2f) demo capability, as well as sell and negotiate contact centre as a service and related solutions.
- Demonstrate customer experience in selling, progressing and closing complex, and often transformational solutions.
- Engage directly with line of business executives to understand their key challenges and demonstrate and price solutions that fit their needs, building solutions using Contact Centre portfolio.
- Develop and execute tactical and strategic sales strategies that leverage existing client relationships, drive win plans that capitalize on or create compelling events and highlight Invent Alliance’s differentiation to ultimately win the business.
- Lead cross discipline teams towards a common vision while operating effectively in a matrixed environment.
- Consistently deliver on assigned revenue targets and objectives.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system
- Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Knowledge of Invent Alliance Contact Centre Services portfolio in addition to proven knowledge of the Contact services marketplace.
- Technical skills sufficient to enable quality Contact Centre offering portfolio selection and conceptual solutioning.
- Ability to maintain positive Invent Alliance internal relationships with a matrixed set of peer sales and support organizations will be required in order to maximize Invent Alliance (Contact) overall Contact sales efforts.
- Must be able to manage a specific sales territory and work with other sales and support teams to achieve territory sales.
- Must be able to perform prospecting, demand generation and opportunity harvesting in assign territory.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- At least 1 year experience in selling and demonstrating Call/Contact Centre Solutions or other Contact services
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Telemarketing, Business Administration or related fields.
Job Title: Contact/Call Centre Supervisor
- Manage a team of Contact Centre agents.
- Be available to affect the entirety of the team’s operations.
- Manage by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
- Take calls that your agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
- Assist in hiring and training employees, monitoring representative progress, and coaching them to cultivate the knowledge and skills to provide excellent service to customers.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in English, Mass Communication or equivalent, but more education, especially in management, is preferred.
- Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience is required.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Lekki-Ajah residence is required
Job Title: Contact Centre IT Support Engineer
Do you want to be a part of a collaborative team for a growing Contact Centre company? We are looking to grow our Call Center IT Support Team by bringing on talented, motivated individuals looking for a broad scope of technical support.
- Provide First level support to our Contact Centre employees for all IT-related concerns and technologies such as: Windows desktops and Windows Server, Exchange Server, Skype for Business, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File/Print Services, Spam/Virus Protection, VOIP telephony, Cisco networking, Google G Suite, Cisco VPN, and our own proprietary software
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and computer peripherals
- Ensure Call Center personnel are able to utilize their hardware and software; Cisco phones both hardphones and softphones, Cisco Finesse, Calabrio Call Recording, and Headsets.
- Utilize Microsoft SCCM to image PCs and deploy software
- Support conference room equipment and prepare rooms for vendors.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain loaner equipment.
- Above average communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate via phone, email, instant message and in person.
- Troubleshoot and support our Ethernet networks (LAN/WAN) and VPN connectivity
- Help seek out and implement ways to make all system and process more efficient
- Above support may be for employees on-prem and/or remote workers
- B.Tech or B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields
- 1-2 years of current IT support experience in a Call Centre
- Previous on-site experience with direct end-user interaction
- A high degree of technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft technologies – Active Directory experience, including user/computer, user profile, and Group Policy Object management
- A strong sense of customer service, attention to detail, and desire for organization
- Ability to multitask and work in a team setting
- Experience in a helpdesk or other service-oriented IT role is a large plus
- Scripting/automation experience with Powershell, VBScript, PHP, or Bash, a huge plus
Other traits we look for:
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills – willingness to work as part of a large group
- An easy-going attitude and strong sense of humor
- A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- An interest in working hard and being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing it
- Lekki-Ajah residence is required
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the e-mail subject.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted