Blue Sea Drill Oil & Gas Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Supervisor / Offshore Crane Operator
Qualified Candidates must have:
- TWIC card
- 6 months of previous offshore experience
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Ready to become part of our team
Job Title: Offshore Remote Cook
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction by providing quality meals while controlling cost and ensuring complete location satisfaction.
- You will be a manager of catering crew to ensure safe productivity while on location.
Essential Job Functions and Accountability
- Plan and provide quality meals daily within customer’s requested budget
- Ensure Galley is clean and orderly (tables, floors, equipment, dishes, etc.)
- Ensure Bedroom Area and Offices are clean and orderly.
- Manage Catering Crew by ensuring they know their duties and responsibilities, work schedules and following of all policies and procedures
- Maintain all paperwork, including but not limited to, meal rosters, all safety related paperwork, etc.
- Conduct inventory and ordering within customer budget
- Receive and maintain grocery and paper products, ensuring quality is maintained.
- Conduct site orientation with all crew members
- Assist galley hands and night cooks as needed
- Assist in unloading and storing of groceries
- Safety – Conduct daily safety meetings and review JSA’s with crewsb. Report all incidents, immediately, whether personal or job related to your immediate supervisor.
- Employee will adhere to all company and customer safe work practices.
Requirements, Education and/or Experience
- High School or GED preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Good oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- MS Excel Experience
- Full Kitchen Cooking or Baker: 1 year
- Offshore Oilfield: 1 year
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- State Identification, Driver’s License or Passport
- SafeGulf or RigPass
- Water Survival (HUET or T-HUET) W/Swing Rope
- Must have reliable transportation
Job Title: Electrician
Job Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking for candidates with LNG plant commissioning and construction experience, and must be able to work without direct supervision.
- The candidates will be working on the commissioning of a mid-scale LNG plant in Nigeria on a 45 / 15 day rotation over a 12 month period.
- Installation, repairs, troubleshooting, fault diagnosis, and calibration of instrumentation
- Testing plant instrumentation and control systems.
- Follow electrical and instrument plans to meet the needs of client
- Self-motivated, with the capability to deliver finish work product that must meet tight tolerances
- Team oriented with the ability to follow stringent project schedules
- Write detailed reports to be used in commissioning and handover
- 5+ years of experience with concrete forms
- Must have LNG plant have experience commissioning and constructing LNG plants
- Preferred TWIC card
- Clearly communicate in English.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st May, 2018.