Upperlink Limited is a technology firm with capacity for delivering cutting-edge quality solutions for industry vertical. We build Enterprise solutions delivered through various channels like mobile (USSD, STK, Mobile App, SMS, IVR), web and unconventional methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android IOS Developer
- We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, customer-oriented Android/IOS Mobile Application Developer with at least 2 years experience in developing Enterprise Applications.
- Applicant should possess strong web application development skills with significant back-end development experience
- Should have strong OOP and software design knowledge – should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within schedule
- Understanding of other technologies including web portals, cloud computing and API development/consumption.
- Ability to use Ionic Framework and develop for mobile platforms using native approach is an Added advantage.
- Must have Android native application experience for phone and tablet
- Must be creative, innovative and with affinity for solving complex problems
- Must have worked in a team that has developed Enterprise Cloud Application
- Ability to research and understand end-user requirements, create personas and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Must have an usual knack for superior Customer Experience in designing customer journeys
- Must be willing to continually improve development skills and knowledge
- A minimum of 3 years working experience with HND/Bachelors degree from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 2 years Mobile Application programming experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th May, 2018.