PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Butcher /Meat Cutter
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery, to ensure meat quality.
- Record quantity of meat received and issued to cooks and/or keep records of meat sales.
- Supervise other butchers or meat cutters.
- Cure, smoke, tenderize and preserve meat.
- Prepare and place meat cuts and products in display counter, so they will appear attractive and catch the shopper’s eye.
- Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers
Job Title: Veterinarian
- Examine and treat animals on a first-come, first-serve basis as well as by appointment
- Cultivate positive relationships with customers and their animals through regular communication and excellent record-keeping
- Prioritize traumatic injuries and serious illnesses to ensure that all animals receive time sensitive care
- Educate clients on the importance of vaccinations, heart worm treatments, flea and tick treatments and other aspects of preventive care
- Perform or assist with surgeries
- Train new veterinary assistants and other members of the support team.
Job Title: Chef
- We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious pork meals for our customers.
- Studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes.
- You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner.
- Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations.
- If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st June, 2018.