Juan Industries Limited is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee: Business Development Assistant
Job Type: Full Time/Entry Level
- We’re currently looking to fill several entry-level openings that combine Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Team Leadership and business strategies in a fun and competitive environment and graduates make excellent candidates for this role because it involves learning, expanding comfort zones, and working well with others
- At the initial stages, successful candidates will be actively involved in business strategies; acquiring new customers in many key areas. The skills and experience gained in the initial stages will propel one’s ability to lead a team, manage an office and oversee a campaign
- Graduates tend to excel in this opening more, because of their drive and determination to succeed! Your education and experience can be beneficial in this role, but we know there’s more to you than what we see on papers.
- Everyone starts at the same spot in our organization, so that everyone gets equal opportunity to learn, earn, grow and advance
Eligible candidates should:
- Not be more than 28 years old of age and 30 years for lawyers and postgraduate-Degree holders on or before 30th of August 2018
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math)
- Have a minimum of second class (lower division)
- Have a minimum of HND/B.Sc from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Discipline: applicant from any field of study may apply, as adequate training will be given to successful candidates.
- N100,000 – N150,000 per month
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
- Coordinates and performs routine and non-routine GMP microbiological/chemical testing, including environmental monitoring (EM) of classified clean rooms and critical utilities, release of product, and testing for validation protocols.
- Coordinates testing performed by contract laboratories as needed.
- Conduct routine microbiological testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products and environmental samples using approved methods, and established policy and various instrumentation while adhering to cGMP and established policy
- Performs organism identification.
- Writes and executes protocols to perform validation, technology transfer and troubleshooting for microbiology/chemical testing.
- Writes standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the QC Microbiology laboratory
- Reviews environmental monitoring data and laboratory equipment documentation and records
- Prepares process and status reports, assigns and monitors document numbers and reviews documents for accuracy and completeness
- Prepares EM trend reports, performs and receives training on biochemical and microbiological methods.
- Interacts with Facilities, Manufacturing and QA as needed to coordinate testing and support investigations of EM, biochemical and microbiological excursions.
- Works with contract laboratories and equipment vendors as needed.
- HND/B.Sc/M.Sc with 4 years working experience with at least 1 year in working experience in cGMP laboratory/ chemical/aseptic technique
- Experience with biochemical/microbiological testing such as Bio-burden, PCR, LAL, and environmental monitoring (total particulates, viable air particulates, and surface monitoring) will be added advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly, in writing and verbally, with peers, upper management and with external customers
- Understanding of basic biochemical/microbiological compendia requirements and pharmaceutical industry standards. Experience with application of compendia requirements is preferred
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, reasoning, problem solving and decision making
- Independently capable to design, execute, interpret and review results
- Ability to work off-shift, weekends and holidays, as needed
- Proficient in computer software such as Microsoft Office. Experience with additional software that can be applicable to improving current systems is preferred
- N170,000 – N200,000 per month
- 4% pension scheme, Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resumes to the “HR” by e-mail to: [email protected] using the post applied for as the subject of the mail.
- All CV’s should be in MS Word format only and applicants who applies more than once for this job post, will be disqualified automatically
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!