Olam Nigeria is a leading company in the Agricultural and Packaged Foods sector in Nigeria and has been the leading exporter in Nigeria’s non-oil sector in the last several years.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for:
Title: Graduate Supply Chain Trainee Scheme 2018
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- First degree from a reputable institution preferably in Agricultural Sciences
- Minimum of second class upper grade.
- 0-1 year work experience
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Ability to speak more than 1 local language may be an added advantage
- Young and energetic
- Willingness to work in upcountry remote locations
- Ability to work to thrive under diverse working conditions.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2018.