Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
- We are looking for a Head of Sales and marketing whose primary responsibility will be to drive sales and increase company revenue
- He/She will be responsible for leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the junior and senior sales engineers and monitoring performance as a whole
- He/she will define and communicate the business’s KPIs and targets to junior and senior sales personnel on a regular basis, analyse patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently define data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
- The role is a data-driven role that requires commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyze sales department performance. The role will also require regular travel to Ondo state.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services;
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets;
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail;
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share;
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets;
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions;
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities;
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners;
- Guide preparation of sales and marketing activity reports and present to executive management;
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events;
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs;
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals;
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product;
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales engineers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals;
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements;
- Assist other departments within the business to prepare manuals and technical publications;
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
- Review and analyse sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness;
- Direct product research and development.
- Proficient business Acumen;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Customer/Client Focus;
- Excellent leadership abilities;
- Excellent presentation Skills;
- Numerical aptitude;
- Problem Solving/Analysis skills;
- Results Driven;
- Strategic Thinking;
- Technical Capacity;
- Highly motivated;
- Interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Selling loans and all other bank’s products to customers
- Participating in company-wide market storms/strategies
- Evaluating loan applications and documentations
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st May, 2018.