Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Bartender
- We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience.
- Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- Compensation includes salary and tips.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations Abuja
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- 3 years+ proven working experience as a bartender
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the job role as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.