Stonewatch Consulting Limited is an indigenous company which began operations in 2015 and a duly incorporated company under the Nigerian Company and Allied Matters Act 1990. Stonewatch Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relation Manager
- We are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- OND/HND/B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- 1-2 years working experience in any related discipline
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Event planning experience
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018