Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited – We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry.
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- A competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. Builds business by identifying prospects needs and selling company’s products.
- The sales officer is also responsible for maintaining relationships with clients. Creating strategic ways to increase sales.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands firm’s customer base and ensures strong presence
- Maintain a database of existing and potential Clients.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Produce material for online and/or print publication
Specification and Qualification
- Minimum B.Sc or BA Degree equivalent in recognized institution
- Masters Degree is an advantage
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- At lease 3 years of experience in a business development or marketing role, ideally in a similar firm or large servicing firm.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- People Managing
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and planning skills are required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Report Writing
- Analytical Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Project management
- Must be organized and work well in a team environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th May, 2018.