Job Title: Team Lead – Quality Analysis / Assurance
- To monitor transaction quality of agents over phone, email & chat transcripts
- To maintain performance report of individual team members
- Audit processes for identifying process gaps and provide inputs for process efficiency
- Prepare monthly performance reports for management reviews & action plan
- Conduct root cause and training need analysis for various process
- Responsible for team motivation and create team synergy for enhanced kpi performance
- Prepare certification module and evaluate each batch before release to operations teams
- Provide inputs to supervisor contact centre for new process and refresher trainings to teams.
- Maintain records of qa reports history of officials and share them with supervisor / hod every week.
Function / Domain:
- customer service / customer service reporting to hod customer service
- Graduate / Post Graduate qualification
- Desired experience: 3 to 5 years
- customer focused, result oriented, leadership quality, energetic & assertive, knowledge of avaya and reporting structure, proficient with excel, word & power point, team player desired attributes relevant industry experience, should have planning and organizing skills, good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as position applied for.