Chukelad Farms Limited, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator/Technician
Job Skills And Requirements
- Math Skills: The ability to count, add quickly and understand fractions, measurements and math problems.
- Communication Skills: Technicians will speak with customers and their supervisors, so the ability to understand instructions and communicate effectively will benefit you greatly.
- Recordkeeping: When dealing with controlled substances, dangerous chemicals, or working solo in the field, you will need to document your actions and whereabouts.
- Attention to Detail: You must be able to pay attention to the minute details of your job, whether that is diagnostic testing, working on complex systems or recording a patient’s symptoms.
- Technical Skills: You will be called upon to understand and operate complex machinery and systems.
- Manual Dexterity: You will need to use your hands with precision on small items and/or small in small spaces. You must be quick and confident with your hands.
- Stamina: Technicians are often on their feet for many hours, or called upon to lift heavy items. You will need physical stamina to do this job.
- You will be responsible for making sure the machines under their control are always running at optimal efficiency. This involves strictly following all maintenance procedures, including written documentation of any irregularities.
- Certificate from a vocational school or relevant experience in the use of agricultural processing equipment.
- Priority will be given to residents in Abia State.
Job Title: Mechanical/Processing Engineer
- Fasten and install piping, fixtures, new gaskets, blind flange, skid loader, desiccant change out and wiring electrical components to form assemblies
- Inspect, operate and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities and conformance to customer specifications.
- Read and interpreted assembly blueprints, specification manuals and plants assembly or building operations.
- Routine maintenance, inspections and recommendation.
- Remobilisation and demobilization.
- Clean-out fouled catalyst from vessels with the assistance of a clean-out nozzle.
- Load catalyst according to weights i.e. Load 15lbs, 90lbs and 400lbs of catalysts.
- Check leakages on valves piping or vessel, recommends replacements, re-tightening and replacing gaskets where applicable.
- Check leakages of process from flanges, threaded connections, valve stem etc,
- Perform general visual inspections for signs of components where heat or moisture damage or other signs of components.
- Maintain and lubricate parts and components.
- Candidate must have minimum of a B.Sc/HND In Mechanical Engineering or related courses.
- OND holders with Agricultural equipment processing experience may also apply.
- Professional training/qualifications in Mechanical Engineering and/or Agricultural equipment processing.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years working experience in this field.
Job Title: Accountant
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining financial records for individual projects in a manner that facilitates management reports.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Hold a B.Sc/HND in Finance, Accounts.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Finance Department
- High levels of professionalism and professional development.
- Good numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer skills: Adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Internet.
Job Title: Quality Control/Assurance Officer
- Ability to deliver quality laboratory services to the factory (Production and Processing) and Research & Development departments
- Ensures Food Safety & Conformity of all products delivered to the market
- Provides methodology, procedures & results to validate the plant processes
- Ensure that all analyses results are properly captured, documented and reported, in the appropriate formats and within required timings.
- Provides Quality & Production teams with relevant QC data and trends to drive quality
- Participate in both internal audit program and external audits
- Provides technical support and expertise in quality related problem solving and to risk analysis groups
- Plan & execute required regular personnel & plant hygiene audit
- Laboratory efficiency
- HND/B.Sc in Food Tech, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred with at least 3 years’ cognisant experience in a food industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018
Note: Priority will be given to residents in Abia State