Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
- The Supply Chain Manager is a critical role to the success of our client’s value proposition delivery being a touchpoint with our shareholders in our Value chain.
- The SCM is responsible for performing and supervising routine & non-routine administrative tasks (planning, procurement, management and resource control) related to the entire Supply Chain process of our client.
- Process Material Request Order from the PMO with a guaranteed maximum delivery time of 8 weeks from order receipt.
- Minimize inventory turnover days to less than 90 days on all project trim/finish materials.
- Maintain a constant inventory of rough-in materials with a maximum inventory turnover days of 9months.
- Negotiate supply agreements with international vendors on a 80% maximum advance and 20% balance net 90days.
- Negotiate supply agreements with local supply vendors and contractors on a 60% advance and 40% balance net 90 days.
- Secure RMA terms with all vendors on a 100% replacement cost including shipping & logistics to be borne by vendor with zero risk exposure to our company.
- Establish international and local door to door logistics vendors with the lowest possible rates in the industry at the best service delivery obtainable.
- Ensure all risk and liabilities associated with the supply chain process from manufacturer to customer is secured.
- Negotiate credit terms with our key partners for a 60:40 net 90 days.
- Negotiate a warranty extension from all vendors with a 90days stocking window period and/or subject to equipment commissioning.
- Reduce tax liabilities for our company through establishing favorable tax terms with vendors/contractors in favor of our business.
- Ensuring all supplied products are certified OK through requisite testing and quality control within 7 days of product receipt.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Quantity Surveying or Economics. A Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- PMP Certification preferable.
- 5 years of Supply chain management in the custom electronics integration or construction industry.
- Experience with the SIX Sigma approach to inventory management.
- Experience with operations process improvement and inventory control
- Fundamental understanding of supply chain value and its impact on cash flow.
- Ability to extract cash from the value chain using innovative techniques and tactics.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work as a team with other people.
- Ability to coordinate both commercial and technical supplier representatives Proficiency with Microsoft office and AdvancedPro Inventory Management Software.
- Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills including agility to respond to evolving supply chain landscape.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Attention to detail.
- General understanding of the AV and automation industry.
- Familiarity with Teamwork software’s collaboration and time management tools
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Supply Chain Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2018.
Job Title: Content Developer
- The Content Developer would be charged with developing contents to promote Workforce products and services.
- Also, He/She will Conduct research and produce insightful Thought leadership articles, reports, books etc.
- Create, write and manage user documentation for company products.
- Coordinate on cross-functional teams to determine content and training needs.
- Assess, test and document new and upcoming product features.
- Draft and review product design and requirements documents.
- Draft and manage corporate style guide and terminology conventions.
- Execute internal processes to create documentation and content.
- Develop print, electronic and web communication to support company goals and client needs.
- Support company publications and information dissemination.
- Research and collect information for departmental and company communications.
- Execute internal communication processes.
- Create new courses, classes and tools to update current offerings.
- Applicant must be a graduate from a reputable institution and have completed NYSC.
- Candidate must have not less than 3 years experience as a content developer.
- Professional qualififcation will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should not be older than 35years as at the time of this application.
- Attention to details.
- Tech Savvy
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation ability
- Ability to influence decision makers
- Ability to implement elearning design principles, especially blending multimedia and graphic elements that compliment user learning styles
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively with clients.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes with the subject of mail as “Content Developer” to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th May, 2018.