The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ambulance Driver
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We have a job opening for a compassionate and caring person ready to help transport elderly, disabled and emergency patients
- This position is perfect if you would like to further your career and become an Emergency Medical Technician or paramedic.
- You will be a chauffeur to those who need you rather than a chauffeur to the stars, and isn’t that more rewarding anyway?
- Imagine helping an elderly man or woman get from his or her convalescent home to the hospital for a procedure to improve their quality of life
- Imagine rushing victims of an automobile accident to the emergency room for life-saving care. This can be you if you apply today.
- Complete a mechanical checklist prior to each shift to ensure ambulance is in working order and ready to transport patients to and from required locations, and report any mechanical issues to appropriate service personnel
- Accompany EMTs and paramedics on emergency calls to transport patients to hospitals when assigned to do so
- Report accident or other emergency facts to medical personnel and/or law enforcement when necessary
- Complete appropriate trip sheets as required by employer to record officially each transport
- Ensure ambulance is clean and stocked properly with first aid and medical supplies prior to each shift and between patient transports throughout the day
- Accept patient transport assignments daily and drive ambulance with any necessary medical personnel to patient location
- Help patients onto ambulance gurney and load them into the ambulance, assisted by partner or other medical personnel
- Transport patient to assigned medical facility, unload patient and take patient inside facility and to where directed by medical personnel
Job Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to participate in on-the-job training
- Knowledge of radio/standard radio transmission codes
- Pass physical agility test
- Previous experience with gurneys, hydraulic and wheelchair lifts
- Map reading ability
Min Required Experience:
- 8 year(s)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org