Job Title: Female Business Development Officer
Location: Akoka, Yaba
- They will be responsible for the efficient functioning of the office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Identify sales leads
- Managing office budgets, liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Delegating tasks to junior employees
- Pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain good working relationship with new contacts
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Development of marketing literature.
- Writing reports.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- OND, HND or a Degree in any related field
- Age: 20 – 27 years
Required Key skills:
- Reliability and discretion: Will often learn of confidential matters.
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
- Good Leadership Skills and the ability to make things happen.
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills are important.
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Ability to use computers & windows Office Packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with “Business Development Personnel” as title to: email@example.com