Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial organization incorporated by CAC on 30th May, 2014 and was licensed by the CBN on November 20th 2014. Empire Trust Microfinance Bank (ETMfB) officially commenced operations on 12th February 2015. ETMfB was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace which is in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer/Manager
- Registration and Regular filling of Returns with all our Regulators .e g CBN,CAC, SEC,NDIC,NDLEA,FIRS.
- To safe keeping of all Assets document collected as collateral are kept in a fire proof cabinet and maintain a register for them
- To perform any other task assigned from time to time
- Proper Monitoring and ensure compliance with all Regulatory Bodies and notify management of Compliance Violation before it occurs
- Liaising with all our External Solicitors working on our briefs, follow up on them and ensure that they close the briefs assigned to them as fast as possible
- Coordinating our Board Meeting and Organizing of all Board Committee meeting either Physical or virtual before Board meeting and ensure that all Board committee functions properly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!