Fadac Resources – Our client is a Leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria. Specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands. Operates a number of branches that cut across Nigeria’s geopolitical zones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Center Supervisor
- Manage and respond to all emails and telephone inquiries and made required follow ups.
- Administered and gathered customer service compliments, collated it to be submitted to district manager.
- Continuous improvement in our VOC policies and resolution methodologies
- Prepared features for company newsletter and selected service awards.
- Participated on all ecommerce related activities and identified issues.
- Coordinated with various departments and resolved complex service problems.
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the management to address areas of concern
- Attend to customer’s queries and complaints via email
- Attend to All replacement cases such as OBF,DNA,LTP,VOC & BER Policy
- Assign Engineers on daily basis for the closure of customer complaints.
- Business strategy plan for expansion of Service Centre
- Supervising warranty claim uploading on daily basis
- Managing the Customer Care Operations and ensure that the staffs are aligned with the company’s vision, mission, values and strategic priorities.
- Managing operation for Walk in customers and in home visits.
- Create road map for vans for the home visits and call center.
- Managing warehouses, spare parts transfers between different locations and oracle transfers.
- Maintained records of all customer contacts and responses.
- Service Tracking and service KPI Performance management
- Do service tracking of all job’s to meet company’s TAT
- Ensured optimal levels of customer service standards and provided support to various stores.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st May, 2018.