Job Title: Head of Operations
- The job holder is responsible for overseeing internal operations which covers procurement, facility management, fleet management & logistics.
- The incumbent must have solid years of experience in supply chain management function and must be able to operate at a strategic level.
- Improves and maintains the organization’s dispatch system, vehicle inspections and visitations.
- Ensures proper documentation of all lease transactions are obtained & maintained.
- Monitoring the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery and onward delivery to departments/units.
- Ensures smooth internal operations that the company’s assets are well managed and utilized.
- Managing the operational and strategic functions for the organization to ensure compliance and efficiency with company SOPs and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of all fleet support needs, including vehicle maintenance and repairs, fuel cards and expenses, vehicle assignment and tracking, and GPS management. (Operating Lease Transactions).
- Provides business support for the organization.
- Provides procurement and analytical expertise, including research, cost modeling and analytical support services, to inform procurement and category management, decision-making and strategy.
- Defines the purchasing policy and ensures its implementation in accordance with current standards and objectives in terms of quality and cost of materials and supplies required within The Concept Group.
- Formulates and drives a consistent approach towards sourcing, purchasing and tendering activity within the organization, ultimately ensuring that value for money is maximized and cost savings are generated.
- A minimum of 8+ years progressive work experience in supply chain management function, administration or relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience in managing large number of fleet
- Critical thinker
- Strong Analytical, communication & strategic thinking skills.
- Strong organization and follow up skills.
- Detail oriented
- Solid listening & inquisition skills with the ability to identify gaps in processes.
An attractive package comprising a fixed and performance productivity pay.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com