Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
Job Type: Full time
- As HR Associate, you will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and work closely with department managers.
- This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: HR Database management, recruitment and onboarding, payroll and benefits administration, employee relations, policy implementation and HR reporting.
In particular you will:
- Support the HR department on various HR projects such as Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and Employees Relations.
- Provision of regular and relevant HR reports, including headcount, organizational/ manager climate survey and others survey as required.
- New employees on boarding matters such as probation system, confirmation probation presentation.
- Support departmental team building, TGIF activities and others event as organized.
- Training and development matters such as employee’s personal development, company’s material learning and sharing, internal/external training coordination and etc.
- Ability to maintain HR credential matters and end-to end HR daily operations as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognised and accredited University
- Membership of CIPM is an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in working as HR Generalist
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply