Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Engineer
Reporting Line: IP Operations Manager
- The IP Engineer will be responsible for designing, integrating and implementing IP based services.
Other responsibilities include:
- IP multicast experience
- L2 and L3 MPLS experience
- Performing routine checks and maintenance on all network elements.
- Routing protocol troubleshooting experience (BGP, IS-IS OSPF, EIGRP).
- Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches.
- Monitoring of network elements and ensuring prompt repair and restoration of all faulty/down sites/links.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment such as routers, switches and firewalls.
- Exploring existing knowledge base and make recommendation to improve he systems, solutions and processes
- Primarily focus on all level 2 escalated issues from the GNOC for timely
- Providing network solutions.
- Driving the IPv6 strategy.
- Network administration and maintenance.
- Relevant professional/technical certifications.
- Ensuring knowledge transfer for level-1 IPNOC.
- Troubleshooting and resolving WAN/LAN connectivity issues.
- Managing bandwidth of the IP backbone for optimal performance.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th May, 2018.