Stanex Consulting delivers niche services and specialised best practice interventions for World Class Excellence, Business Transformation, Performance Management, Capability Development and Information Technology. Our Corporate Performance and Improvement Framework is built on the promise for excellency in corporate performance through transformation, innovation, performance improvement and continuous improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Minimum Qualification Requirement
- Minimum of an OND qualification from a reputable higher institution
Requirements and Skills:
- Ability to work with a team
- Problem solving skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as Front Desk Representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Lower credit in any administrative/ managerial field; additional qualifications will be a plus.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- We are looking for a Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
- Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Marketing or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.