Job Title: Country Security Manager
Reference Code: CSM/JUN/2018
- The Country Security Manager will be based in Lagos and will report directly to the Managing Director/CEO.
Purpose of the Job
Advise and support management of Nigerian Breweries (NB plc), in order to:
- Provide a secure, safe working and living environment for all Staff, Contractors, Suppliers and their guests and customers.
- Ensure that Nigerian Breweries premises are secure and assets, information and products are safeguarded against misappropriation, theft, fraud, manipulation, sabotage etc.
The ideal candidates must:
- Have a minimum of ten years’ experience in a high security risk environment, preferably Nigeria; five (5) of which must be as Head of Security in a multinational company, preferably in an FMCG Industry.
- Membership of recognised Security Associations will also be an added advantage.
- Have served as an officer with any of the Armed Forces in Nigeria.
- Have a 1st degree with minimum of second class (Lower) division + 5 credits including English and Mathematics at one (1) sitting. Possession of a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
This position offers good career opportunity and competitive remuneration.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only online applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.